Thursday, September 1, 2011

September...

I think Frank Sinatra sang it best...


"Oh, it's a long, long while from May to December
But the days grow short when you reach September
When the autumn weather turns the leaves to flame"


Welcome September....I *heart* you!


The weather finally gets that cool crisp in the air...all the little brats head back to school...


And best of all....the bugs start to go away...all summer long my house is a bug den of activity...kids leave windows and doors open..pets bring them in...I'm not afraid of much...I have a pet snake for Christ sake...but bugs...they give me the heebie jeebies...




September always feels like the start of a new year...I get nostalgic about school supplies...there is something I just love about new school supplies....I don't know...new pencils...books...that plasticky smell of a new school bag...hell, I want to go buy new crap and I don't even go to school...sigh...I am taking Hallie up to Staples today to pick her school stuff out...I will secretly wish it was me I was buying for....

So I lost a filling out of my tooth last night...I freaked for a moment because I really thought part of my tooth broke off...I've not lost a filling before and I am far too poor to go to the dentist...I wonder if Doug can fill it with some putty or something he has out in the garage...I kid...its not bothering me yet but I hope I can go at least a few weeks before I need to rob someone to get it fixed...I just won't eat until then...

If your wondering why I have not posted about the big fat stag night party...I just got the pics emailed to me last night...so I need to go through them and when I get them uploaded I will just do one huge post about it then....I will tell you this...penis cake is hella good....


Nothing else is really going on....Doug has been applying for jobs all over the country so I may be rid of his ass for a few months...I love my husband dearly... but some days it goes a little something like this:



I can manage the long distance marriage thing...its taking care of a house I am worried about..like what happens if I go to bath the kids and there is no hot water? Or the car makes a funny noise...no Doug to the rescue? My brother lives just 2 min away but the only way he would likely to come to my assistance would be if it involved getting a free meal....he don't do anything for nothing and since I don't give away supper either....you gotta earn your meals around here...just ask the kids....

I joke....


Peace!


1 comment:

  1. I was wondering what happened to you lol! I am also so happy it is September, cause August was brutally hot and sucky! I cracked up at your spider picture lol. We have wood spiders in our house so bad and they scare me bad! Everytime the lights are off, they come out, ready to attack!

    I hope the babies are okay and growing, miss ya!

    ReplyDelete