Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Exhausted...

I have not been sleeping the best in the last few nights...after a few nights of getting to sleep at 1am and getting up at 6am...I am knackered...my brain is moving at the pace of a snail....

So no earth shattering post tonight...I spent the last few hours trying to give my blog a makeover...I'm bored of the layout and want my page to reflect my personality more...I need a change...I hate computers...I hate HTML...I am ready to take a hammer to this piece of shit...the settings won't set...the background won't save...the cat won't stop jumping on the keyboard...

I've had enough...I'm going to watch Survivor

I'm hoping to crawl into my nest by 10pm...fingers crossed that James will not wake up through the night..

So tired...can't...type...anymore....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sweet dreams!



2 comments:

  1. Hope all is okay. Haven't heard from ya in a while, take care of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer...I can't comment on your blog..I don't know if it something I'm doing or what..it might be a blogger issue...as I know lots of my friends are not able to leave comments on my posts...they don't make it easy..I miss you..I've been crazy busy...

    ReplyDelete