Friday, September 16, 2011

Parenting....

Oh shit....Doug and I have been doing it all wrong....







Welcome to the weekend...no big plans...Doug starts his new job on Monday...Hallie and I start our horse riding lessons next week...yes, I will be riding a horse....its about damn time I had a real stallion between my legs...

*ba-dum-bum-ching*

Sorry...I couldn't resist....

Seriously....I promise my next post will not include the following: sex, nudity, potty language, buildings being blown up..etc....

It will kill me...

The moral police have been stalking my blog again...such a buzz kill...

Here is what I say to her...



Sorry...I have no filter...


Peace!





1 comment:

  1. What is up with people....you blog...your rules....They don't have to read it if they don't like it...just saying :) Happy Week-end.
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete