Thursday, September 8, 2011

One year older...

Today is my 33rd Birthday....and I feel every bit of those 33 years...its a day of mixed emotions...I'm not exactly where I pictured myself to be at 33...I didn't plan on having kids..well maybe one by my 30s...but not 3...guess I should have kept my legs closed...I also thought I would have a great career...its not all piss and vinegar...I have 3 healthy kids...a wonderful husband and beautiful home...not really much to complain about...as for a career...I will get there...I made a promise to my dad and I am not going to let him down...

Finally getting back into the routine...get up same time...get Hallie off to school...kids breakfast...dressed...sit down and read the headlines of the day...I really need to stop following the news so much...tired of reading about parents decapitating their kids...tired of reading about SHOCKING shark attacks...I mean really...surfer swims into known shark infested water...gets eaten..let me know when a shark attacks someone in a grocery store...that would be shocking...

I'm having issues uploading the bachelorette pics....I keep getting a file error...but really...the party did happen...




In other news....the kitten we ordered for Hallie was born on the 31st of August....




Mama cat had 3 kittens...2 boys and 1 girl...we reserved the female and she will be ready to come home sometime in December...if your wondering...the breed is Savannah...the breed is illegal in some states and cost as much as a car...yeah, we are full of the crazy....

Here is just a smorgasbord of some of the questions and comments we get...

  • will the cat eat you...your kids or the dog?
  • will you need to feed it raw meat?
  • will you need to take it to an African safari vet if it gets sick?

Click the link above and get a clue people....


No big birthday plans for me...I'm making supper..inviting my brother and his fiancee over then my mom is bringing by a cake and I'm sure my in laws will be joining us...

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!

    I've had my eye on that breed, too. Can't wait to see pictures of your beautiful new furry baby. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday hon! Hope you're having a good one and got some nice goodies :)

    ReplyDelete