Thursday, September 22, 2011

History had hotness too...

I go cuckoo for history...I'm partial to Medieval history..as that's my speciality...but I love other history too...Civil War...The Great Depression...poor Doug...bless his heart...I made that boy follow me around England and France...we visited Stonehenge...Tower of London...Versialles...Vimy Ridge..I was in my glory...he was in misery...I also force him to watch old timey movies...I think he only shows interest because he knows when I put "one of those" movies on...he gets to have a nap...

I need some time to kill so I browse the interwebs for any new exciting history websites...I came across a real gem...a site that posts pictures of hot dead men...not as in hot men that are dead..but as in hot men that are dead now but not when the picture was taken...ya follow?

I picked a few favorites....


Hot Damn!

I was also messing about with some other websites and found this one...his name is Georg Ganswein....he is the assistant to pope whatever his name is...Benedict *insert roman numerals here*...

I look at his pic and see hotness....Doug looks at his pic and sees child molester...

I know he is a holy man and all....but I would really like to do bad things to him...

Now that I am 33...I am finding older men more attractive...makes sense I guess...but Lindsay and I were out driving a few weeks ago and there were some young guys in the car beside us and they were acting all flirty..likely not directed towards me..but whatever..they were cute I guess but like 25...I just wasn't feeling it...this is what I don't get the whole "cougar" concept...I see no appeal in hooking up with a younger guy...I would want a man that is experienced...not someone I have to teach a few tricks to...Doug never has to worry about me trading him in for a newer model....

I'm getting anxious about going to Jamaica....I really hate the thought of leaving the kids for a week...and thinking about getting everything organized and packed is stressing me out...Doug and I are sad that we will be missing Halloween with the kids...we always dress up as a family and we will miss that this year...

I have 2 things I want to do in Jamaica...

  1. Have my hair braided
  2. Get a massage on the beach
I had my hair braided when I was in the Dominican Republic...I have a lot of hair...it took 4 hours and cost a fortune...but I loved it...it was nice not to have to worry about styling my hair..I have naturally wavy frizzy hair...the humidity kills it and it takes me 45 minutes to flat iron it..yep, having it braided will be the first thing I do on the island...

Hallie and I need to go shopping for our horse riding lessons...we need helmets, boots and pants...I'm so excited...it will be nice for her and I to get away and do something together once a week...it will be our thing...I hope she is not too afraid of the horses and relaxes and enjoys herself...she is shy and timid...I'm hoping these lessons will get her out of her shell more..

Its a beautiful fall day here...the kids and I are gonna head outside and see if we can find some cool leaves and fill up the bird feeders...

TTFN!


..

No comments:

Post a Comment