Tuesday, August 16, 2011

*Crickets chirping*

My brain is mush...I want to write something...anything...but I really am drawing a blank...it might have to do with the large glass of wine I just guzzled...complete with fruit flies...if anyone knows how to get rid of those little bastards let me know...we always get them this time of year...and they beeline it to my glass of wine...so I'm drinking my wine...listening to Loreena McKennit...and my fingers get the urge to type...Doug is yonder...making fun of me for listening to "creepy weird music"....its not creepy weird...its new age...I would get into my whole Medieval/old timey obsession...but I will save that for another post...it involves time travel and past lives...

So...

I'm still working on my appearance for Friday night...its no easy feat trying to erase years off your face...can you blame me...I will be running with a pack of girls in their mid twenties..mama gotta keep up...I don't want to be sitting at a table with them and hear the voice of Big Bird from the heavens sing that song from Sesame Street...ya know...it goes like "one of these things is not like the other".....





Yep...that is yours truly...me!

I was reading an article today...it stated that when women post pictures of themselves online..be it a blog...message board or facebook...well...these women alter their pictures to make them look better...a little photoshop here and there...I'm not having any of that photoshop editing bullshit...if you don't like how I look you can suck it... and yes... my grammar is horrid too....

That is a firming face mask....my skin is not that color...usually


Leah has been an awesome big sister lately....



She loves to help James go up and down the stairs...


There isn't really much to tell you...I updated yesterday...and well my life doesn't move at a breakneck pace...


My spray tan is tomorrow night...I will report back if I turn into a shade of oompa loompah....

Peace!


3 comments:

  1. I think you are adorable!!! What is Friday, refresh my memory? I forget things bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, what is going on Friday?

    Whatever it is, I think you'll give the younger girls a run for their money!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Friday night is my future sister in laws bachelorette party..but it will be first night I have been out with the girls in like 5 years...I'm so excited and really want to look my best...I'm putting mama on the shelf for the night and want to go as bombshell!

    ReplyDelete