Monday, September 19, 2011

Walk the plank...

Ahoy mateys...today be pirate day...arrrr...

I'm so gonna talk like a pirate all day...my kids will be all wtf?

Doug is off to his new job...I'm lonely...at his old job we texted all day...its already 11am and I've not gotten one text from him...I give him a few days before he breaks the rules...he is probably going through some serious texting withdrawal...I am...my thumbs are bored...

I'm gonna play good housewife today and have supper waiting for him when he walks through the door...that is after I meet him at the door..take his bag and fetch him his slippers...give him a peck on the cheek and ask him how his day was...in pirate speak of course...

It will be nice to have him back on a routine...in the last few weeks he was getting off work early...maybe 2pm...or 3pm...it was messing with my schedule....

A few recent pics...


James loves riding with daddy to mow the lawn....please ignore the jungle in the background and the rogue lawnmower...I really don't know whats going on there...


James also loves riding on the quad bike...in this pic he is just getting ready to take it for a spin...if he is in a generous mood he will allow Leah to accompany him...after 10 minutes he gets bored so he parks it...climbs off...we high five him and offer him a beer....





I gotta go evict the laundry that has taken up residence in my washing machine...after I wash it...again...then figure out supper...I have some ground cow to use up so I'm thinking meatloaf..

Toodles....

No comments:

Post a Comment