Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Death is not an option...

So I've spent the last 2 days reading the employment ads....not much for " creative writers"

The few that I have found remotely interesting have requirements...like.."must have journalism background" or " have experience in communications" Feck...I have none of that...

On the other hand...I do see lots of retail opportunities...I've done retail before...and if I had a choice between retail and death...I would pick death.

I could wait tables...I've done it before and hated it, it was backbreaking work...but now that I have three kids the job might be a cake walk... folks screaming for their food...leaving the table in a state of nuclear disaster...hell, that's every mealtime at home....

Maybe I should just go teach....hide your kids....I could be on my way to a school near you....


Regardless...I'm not committing to anything until I get back from Jamaica....the nerve of some people starting a new job then taking a week off for a vacation...*cough-Doug-cough*

I did make meatloaf last night...and it was yummy...the kids ate it all up...my kids will eat anything with cheese in it....cheese and bacon...they never met a cheese and bacon meal they didn't like...tonight I think I will make tuna melts...with cheese...I figure the more cheese I give my kids the less chance I will be cleaning up poopy diapers...I'm gonna back them up real good...I will wait a few days then give them a sippy full of prune juice...see..no harm done..I'm kidding...I don't intentionally try to constipate my kids...

I think fall has finally hit Nova Scotia...the mornings are a bit chilly and I love going out in the evening to sniff the air...love that crispy fall smell...bonus is that it is also getting dark earlier and my kids are freaking geniuses...they know that when it gets dark out its time for bed...not much convincing there...I love the fact that I can take the kids outside without sweating...me sweating that is...I hate the heat...now we can go out on nature walks and feed the birds without mommy turning into a bitch...I'm hoping to actually do some "fall" activities this year...go apple picking...hit up a corn maze...we plan every year and it never seems to work out...

My other goal is to hit 100 posts for 2011...I think I hit 80 something for 2009 and a lot less for 2010...so this is why I am in a posting frenzy...I will do it dammit! To make it easier on myself I think I will do themes...like Foto Friday...when I just post pics...or Wednesday Whine...where I just bitch about everything...which I do in every post now...but it has a certain ring to it..so if you don't want to be offended...don't visit on Wednesday..

Stay tuned...










No comments:

Post a Comment