Friday, January 15, 2010

Somebody entertain me...

I'm so blah...I know its this time of year, but I just need a pick me up of some sort...

Thank God income tax refund time is almost upon us, Doug only has a few more unemployment cheques coming, and after that we are on a wing and a prayer... we usually get back $3500.00 and with James, probably a little bit more...we want to buy a new washer/dryer set, and I've been eyeing a Coach wallet for awhile, the kids need some new clothes and the rest will have to be put in savings, Doug will also be getting his student loan money and with my monthly child support from the gov't, we should be okay until he goes back to work in June...


This week has flew by, Doug had another exam this week, which he scored a sweet 96%..I'm so proud of him...I love you babe!

The little punks are doing great, all getting so big...I noticed Hallie's gym pants were getting short this morning, she is getting so tall...Leah is still coming out with all sorts of words...I'm waiting on "shit, fuck and asshole" those of you who know Doug will understand! James is in 6 month clothing, and even some of those are getting snug, he is very long, the longest of all my babies...


Some new pics...


Leah hates to go down for a nap and I am not able to lay with her for an hour till she falls asleep, so she will grab a pillow and pass out anywhere or on anything...





Hallie wanted everyone to see her bump, I had a hell of a time trying to get a good pic..


James just chillin'





And the video of the week...blink and you will miss it....
Leah falling asleep eating her pudding...love it!







Have a great weekend!





















No comments:

Post a Comment