Friday, January 22, 2010

Better Spirits....

Happy Friday!



Quick update on the current status of the Moshers


As I mentioned before, the little punks had their appointments with the hematologists on Monday..it was an excellent meeting...

Hallie is doing great and now only has to go once a year, her blood levels are finally high and that is where they should stay, her operation was life altering...totally different kid!

Leah did have a drop in levels when she was tested in December, but they went back up, she is so far my child with the least amount of blood transfusions..its to early so say if she will need her spleen partially removed or not...she goes back in 6 months...

James surprised me, he last had a blood transfusion on New Years Eve, his level was 70..and on Monday it was 118..so he might only have to have his blood tested once a month now..GO JAMES!

Doug had 2 exams this week, one he scored 100% and the other was 96%...I know I say it a lot, but I am soooooooooooo proud of him and very excited for our future, the jobs in the airline maintenance field are plentiful and offer excellent wages...GO DOUG!


My dad had his surgery yesterday, I've not seen or talked to him yet, but everything went well and they are confident they removed all the cancer *fingers crossed* GO DAD!

And the biggest news of the week.....

LEAH WENT POOPY IN THE POTTY! GO LEAH!

As for Amanda... same church, different pew....nothing new or exciting with myself!




Some pics...


Invisible shoulder...






And Leah falling asleep in random places, I like that she has enough sense to find a pillow first!











Take care all




















No comments:

Post a Comment