Sunday, January 24, 2010

Poetry.....in motion..

I've decided this week to get serious about my writing..I'm going to get back to writing poetry...in grade 12, I won a national poetry contest and was even published...I'm hoping to get the creative juices flowing and see what I can come up with...

My dad is still in the hospital recovering from his surgery, he might be home tomorrow!

I mentioned in my last update, that Leah used the potty...I've been somewhat training her..I think she might be ready, but I'm not going to push the issue...Hallie came up with a nice little song she sings to try to motivate Leah....




Its possible you might not be able to understand a word she is saying...so I've included the lyrics...

"I like to sing, I like to dance, but I can't do it with poopy in my pants"


I don't think she realized that I was going to put this online...



Lindsay got James this outfit for Xmas..its some type of little monster...so cute!





And matching socks....



I just want to *nom nom* on those baby feet!






I've been watching too much "Jersey Shore"... James doing his best fist pump!












"I'm sorry, did I say I was putting you in an electric chair? I meant bumbo seat"....







Take care


No comments:

Post a Comment