Monday, January 11, 2010

Julia was a no show last night...




Yep, my plan to cook a Julia Child meal every Sunday did not go as planned...
I'm just too poor right now to cook a Julia meal, I planned to make the quiche Lorraine last night, but Doug put his back out and he had to buy some Robaxacet and that shit is pricey, so I had to decide...quiche or pain free hubby...hmmmm..
I will try again next Sunday...
In Mosher news...
1) Hallie knocked heads at school and got a pretty bad bump, she had to come home from school last Tuesday and she is still sporting a bruise
2) Doug got a 97% on his last exam
3) Leah has been talking like crazy...its so weird to see this little person that could not talk before just to explode with words, it really is pretty amazing watching your kids grow...
4)I got my Wii fit out and have managed to work out...I'm not happy with the way I look, seriously though, Doug is no help as he tells me he loves me just the way I am and thanks me for carrying his babies and losing all semblance to my former hot self, he does tell me my body "was" (notice past tense) awesome when we got together over 10 years ago, thanks dear!
I'm gonna get serious on all you again...
My dad is not doing very well, he has a tumor on his face and cancer in his lymph nodes...he has surgery booked for next week...I'm so sad, he has been through so much health wise, this man had a liver transplant approx 5 years ago, and just had surgery in October to remove another cancerous growth and one would think that would be enough, no he has to go and get more cancer...I don't mention him much on here, but he is my *everything* and honestly the nicest man anyone could ever meet, he deserves none of this...I love him dearly and I'm not really sure how I could maneuver through this world without him...
So for any of you praying type of people, can you please put a word in for my dad...my only wish in life is for him is to someday watch James drive a Kenworth and see "his girls" in their wedding dresses!



Take care






No comments:

Post a Comment