Saturday, November 21, 2009

Words without pictures...

Sorry folks, but there are no pictures to accompany this entry....

Still here?


The batteries for my camera are dead and the charger is AWOL..yes, I am pissed too! I can take them with my video camera but I do not know how to upload them...

But so much to update, so lets go...

James had a Dr appt this week, he gained a lb since leaving the hospital, and this morning when I went to put him in the sleeper he wore home from the hospital, it did not fit him..and I noticed his 0-3 month stuff is getting snug...my boy is growing up*sniff* He eats and sleep like a dream, and is such a mellow baby, he loves to just chill in my arms and look around..I know its early days yet, but he does not appear to be colicky *touch wood*

I seem to be getting into a routine, so things are getting easier to manage...I am hoping as Leah gets older she will settle more, right now she does not understand that when James is eating or crying I can not tend to her right away and she pitches a fit..Hallie is a great big sister, she helps with James and Leah, making life easier for me!

Since I am up with James through the night I decided to purchase some TV season DVDs..I just started Buffy The Vampire Slayer and One Tree Hill, I am thinking about getting Oz next and The L Word, should keep me going until he sleeps through the night..

I will post videos and pics tomorrow when I can figure out how to get them uploaded!



Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment