Friday, November 13, 2009

Sitting down...

I've not updated in a few days because I do not get a chance to sit down...

We are on day 3 of being home with James and I have not gone completely mental yet, I've only had the urge to slit my wrists a few times..I'm sure the need will lessen over the next few weeks...

James is awesome, such a good baby, eat and sleep...he sleeps for about 3 hours at a time but only if he is full, changed, burped and swaddled...he went for bloodwork yesterday, his billi is down to 124 so that is great, no more yellow baby!

Leah on the other hand...ugh...the 1st night he was home, she cried all night...I'm talking full on screaming..all night..I do not exaggerate the all night bit...she did sleep over 12 hours the next night to make up for it...

A few pics ....


This is what happens when you leave a 16 month old unattended..she paints herself with processed cheese...


Hallie holding James for the 1st time...




James in his car seat at the hospital...not sure if he is crying from the seat or the fact that is hat is too small...



A pic from the hospital, the night before he came home...he is all about putting his arm up, that is even how he was born..his hand came out with his head...charge!




All swaddled...this is a miracle blanket...its pricey, but it really does help him sleep longer and better..





My sweet boy!



We have no plans for the weekend...just trying to keep the house clean and the kids happy!
Take care


No comments:

Post a Comment