Thursday, November 26, 2009

Drip and Snip

Whew! I'm glad that's over with....

What? You ask...


James just got a little bit of plastic surgery this morning....Dr. gave his tallywacker a bit of a trim...he was circumcised *gasp*

It was actually not as bad as I thought it would be...

I'm not saying anything else on the subject as there are a few people that are pissed that I had it done to him...and this is what I am saying to them-MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!


Yesterday, he had a blood transfusion..his levels dropped to low 80s so it was time to top him up with the red stuff...

And this is what he thought about the whole thing...

One month old and already flipping the bird!
Here is his little bag of blood...
He slept through most of it...
Here is a little clip in case anyone is interested in what goes on during a blood transfusion...not a whole hell of a lot actually! I was quite bored sitting there for all day (9am-4pm)
And my favorite pic of the week...






Leah holding James and giving him a kiss...









I just have to give a shout out to Jen and thank her for making supper for us on Sunday, it was great and I appreciated it so much!
Just a reminder...
For those that are able, please donate blood...
Take care





































No comments:

Post a Comment