Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sprung....for a few hours

That's right!

I'm going out tonight....Lindsay and I are going to the movies...New Moon..I'm soooooo excited!

Doug will be on his own...well, hopefully Leah and Hallie will be in bed, and James will be set with a bottle, he should not have too much trouble and I would not mind if he did..hahaha..he will see how I get on all day when he is not around!

Not much going on this weekend, Doug is trying to get the Xmas lights up, he also is painting our room and trying to write a paper..I'm so looking forward to putting up our tree, I bought an artificial white tree last year when they were super cheap in January, I've got purple and silver ornaments...I'll post a pic when it is decorated...Hallie is making up her letter to Santa with her wish list, only about 50 things on it this year!



A few pics from this week...

Late night TV watching (Leah was in bed)

Doug says he can fix everything...except a broken heart!


Leah loves to have her picture taken, she makes that same face every time!



James on the day he turned 1 month!


Hallie has shown an interest in playing the guitar, here she is giving a performance





The girls are interacting more...and they like to scream..







Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment