Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My boy is a vampire...

James needed some blood last night..so they did a transfusion...I'm not sure how much they gave him, but it took about 3 hours...and I guess he got really cranky at the end, so the blood must have given him some energy, he is feisty again...my boy!

Good news, his billi went down to 154 yesterday, they took another light off him! Yay! He only has 2 lights left..we are hoping for him to be home by the weekend..fingers crossed!

He also eats like a pig...I am pumping as much as I can and bringing it to the hospital, but I guess that's not enough, he has to be supplemented with formula, and the nurses tell me, when he is hungry, he lets you know!

I got my H1N1 and flu shot yesterday, my arms are so sore I can hardly lift them..the girls also got theirs and Doug got his regular flu shot..so hopefully we are good to go for the upcoming flu season, my hands are raw from washing them so much and using sanitizer, between home and the NICU, all I do is wash my hands..

We had parent teacher last night for Hallie, went as can be expected...as pleasure to have but oh, so quiet...so she needs to find her voice, her reading is good but her math skills can improve, I suck at math so she comes by it honestly!

Hopefully, my post tomorrow will have James' homecoming information!



No comments:

Post a Comment