Friday, November 6, 2009

Global Warming...

This is what I woke up to this morning...

















What is this global warming they preach about?


I thought we were supposed to have Florida like temperatures by now...I'm waiting

Even though I hate hot weather, I hate snow even more...


James is still in the hospital, but he is no longer in the NICU, they moved him to transitional care..so we are probably looking at a discharge soon *crosses fingers*

His billi did go down to 154, as I already mentioned..so they took a light away and it went back up to 185...it went back down to 164 yesterday, so they took another light off him last night..so of course, it will go back up...he should have all his lights taken off him today providing he does not have a high rebound count...in order for him to come home, he would have to be off the lights for a full 24 hours and not have the billi increase dramatically..



Doug got his H1N1 vaccine last night, he is bitching about a sore arm today, I told him to suck it up..if the kids can get done and not complain he can too!

I am worried about James catching any sort of bug, my mom just got over the swine flu and she has yet to see James and probably won't for a week at least *get better mommy* I will not be taking James, or all my kids for that matter, to anywhere with large crowds or where people are sick..so from now until the spring, our outings will be limited, and anyone with so much as a tickle in their throat will not be around my kids and they will need to wash/sanitize their hands before holding or touching James..its far too risky and I make no apologies about it!

Hallie's birthday is tomorrow..nothing big planned..taking her out to supper and having cake at home.. she did want a party with her school mates, but with too much going on right now that's not going to happen...we will make it up to her next year, as long as she gets gifts she won't care

Have a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment