Saturday, August 6, 2011

Sun and Sand....

Meow.... my darlings *cat stretch*

Its Saturday afternoon and I'm bored and tired....eating jellybeans to keep me awake...I have to be on my toes...lest I eat the popcorn flavored ones, or worse...the flaming cinnamon flavor...

So, I'm not sure if I told you all that my brother is getting married in October...in Jamaica...and yes, I am going...

Yes, this will be me in a few more months....



Laying on the beach....cocktail in one hand...another one in the other hand...

I am a little concerned about the sun and heat...so I will just have to make the best of it...slather myself in SPF 120 and hope for the best...besides, I'll be too drunk to care...


Since this blog is supposed to be about my children....my spoiled rotten, ungrateful children...that I just love so much....I better post some pics before you all forget they exist...

Hallie has been swimming really good this summer...she has abandoned her floaty ring thingy and will swim about the pool with a water noodle...I can't believe summer vacay is winding down...soon I will need to take her out for back to school shopping...I would rather shoot myself in the foot...she is so picky...



James is growing like a weed...he is still a boy of few words...he just loves to grunt, fart and play with his penis....reminds me of his father....




Leah....Leah is the anti-Hallie...what her big sister didn't do growing up..Leah does...Hallie was terrified of water as a child...Leah? She thinks she should be able to dive off the diving board and go down the slide...I'm tempted to let her do it...ya know, for shits and giggles...she can talk the talk...but can she walk the walk???



Well, I'm bored already of writing...I should go find something to do...like laundry, dishes...

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!





1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous of you getting to go to Jamaica! That will be soooo nice!

    LOVE the pics of the kiddos- getting so big and cute! I especially love how James is just like daddy lol.

    ReplyDelete