Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Going to my happy place....

Happy Tuesday all!

Its a somber week for me...coming upon the 1 year anniversary of my dad's death...which is Thursday...so today I can say I hugged him less than a year ago...soon it will be over a year...

I love cats...they make me happy...so I found this video on the web and thought I would share...

Its full of cussing, so don't play it full volume if you are at work or around children...




I will watch this when I am sad and it puts a silly grin on my face...it pretty much sums up of the life of a cat....


I had a job interview this morning...we spent most of the time *not* talking about the job so I'm not sure if that's a good thing...if I get the job great, if not oh well...

Peace...


1 comment:

  1. Good luck on the job!!! Also, my thoughts are with you this week, I know how hard it is for you. I wish I could give you a big 'ol hug!!

    ReplyDelete