Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Boys will be boys...

So my first two spawns were girls...you know, "sugar and spice and everything nice"

Hallie was a chill baby...she was a late walker, but even so...she never got into anything...if I told her to stay somewhere she did...she had so many health issues though...she likely had no energy to misbehave...

Leah...she wasn't as mellow as Hallie....a little bit busier but still well behaved..she listened and if she did try to run off, a simple holler for her to come back usually worked....

Now James....

If I have ever been out somewhere and spotted a child on a leash, I always did a "why in the ever loving fuck" do these parents put leashes and harnesses on their child...it just seems so wrong...like equating your child with a dog...

So this past Sunday....my mom and myself, Leah and James went up to the campsite to pick up Hallie...they were tented in a big field layout...the minute I put James down the little bugger would run off...and the closer I got to him...he would squeal and run faster....so I would chase him down and drag him back to where I was sitting....I couldn't let him run off as there were cars and that moving about....the minute I sat my ass back down in the chair he would bolt again...I would wave my arms and scream for him to stop....he would simply glance back at me, non verbally tell me to go fuck myself and run for all he was worth....

So, I thought to myself...next time I bring you back here I will fix your wagon....I will get one of those leashes...and if you continue to run off I will snap you back like a German Shepherd...


Its been a quiet week....weather has been nice...we have relatives flying in on Friday...so I need to get my house clean and organized for when they drop by...

Laterz!






1 comment:

  1. HAHA boys are ornery! You sound like me at work chasing the kiddos down; I am sure they cuss me out in baby talk all the time lol. Thanks for bringing a smile to my face and cheering me up :)

    ReplyDelete