Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thursday morning randomness...

Because..I am actually bored *gasp*


1)I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die

2)Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

3) Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood, and have an "avoid ghetto" routing option...I can't tell you how many times google sent me into a dangerous neighborhood...yikes!

4)You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day...

5)Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don't want to have to restart my collection....again...

6)I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.

7)That's enough, Nickelback

8)The only time I look forward to a red light is when I'm trying to finish a text..

9)What would happen if I hired two private investigators to follow each other?

10)Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died

11)Why is a school zone 30 kph? That seems like the optimal cruising speed for pedophiles...


I hit up Canadian Tire last night and purchased, a new bath mat, toilet seat and magic bullet...ok then...Hallie hates to eat breakfast, in fact Hallie hates to eat full stop...but she does love fruit, so I decided I am going to use this magic bullet thingy to make smoothies and dump a little protein powder in and voila, she has a healthy breakfast of sorts...and to my surprise, she loved it, she drank that bitch up...so I will give it about a week before she hates smoothies...I really do not know what to do with her...can a 8 year old be anorexic?

I'm battling it out on eBay for 16 disc set of the Teletubbies....I better win, there is one day left of the auction, and I am shocked that there is actually other people that want Teletubbies DVDs...please someone..feel sorry for us...what we are forced to watch for the love of our children...

Have a faboo day...


No comments:

Post a Comment