Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Throw me a bone already...

Come on folks....


I know there are a few people that read my blog...so would someone please leave a comment...


Pretty please....

If nobody leaves me a comment...I'm gonna post this picture of the lady, but without the flowerpot...


See how you like that.....
















Its just, that I do not know if my comments function even works...I mean maybe you all are so sad that you cannot leave your words of wisdom....

Anyhoo, say something...anything.... tell me my blog sucks, my kids are ulgy...I don't care


Happy Birthday to my mama...in case she is reading this in Jamaica....and don't forget my coffee beans...

I also had 4 deer in my backyard this morning, I might let Hallie be late for school tomorrow so she can see them.... they seem to show up after she gets on the school bus





Have a faboo day!

2 comments:

  1. Here is me throwing you a bone...hope your comments work :) Would hate to see you stop blogging because noone posts a comment.
    jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. gee i was hoping to see what i would look like naked at that age.....love mom

    ReplyDelete