Friday, February 19, 2010

I'm still not back...

I don't know what the heck has zapped my creative juices...but I think I've lost my mojo...

I think I mentioned awhile back that I bought a bread machine, and I bought it for purposes other than making bread...cinnamon buns and gourmet pizza dough...

So let me share my efforts with you....



These babies will make you say "cinnabon what?" This photo was before they were baked and frosted, I think I accidentally erased the baked and iced photos from my camera
And wait for it....
My 1st attempt at a loaf of bread
I know you are all laughing right now, go ahead...it does look..odd..but I had the settings on wrong..but Doug did eat the whole loaf, so it must have been edible....
We had a snow day this week...well Doug and Hallie had a snow day...

And boy, it was a shitload of snow....this is how much accumulated on the edge of our pool...

And finally, I will leave you all with Leah....

Lindz got her this most adorable outfit for Xmas, from H&M (of course)....hopefully the cute face will distract you from the clutter behind her....
Have a faboo Saturday all!

























3 comments:

  1. I'll have a nice loaf of raisin bread.....pretty please, oh and cheese bread, but only one loaf at a time as I only like it fresh.....love mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the clutter because it reminds me of my house. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swear I'm taking pics of my house when I clean it and posting them...

    ReplyDelete