Sunday, August 1, 2010

New Years Resolutions....

First off...my computer has come down with another virus...so we are running in safe mode...which means I can't get new pics uploaded off my camera...so there will be a few missing from today's lineup...have no fear...I do have a few on backup...


Yes, you read that right....New Years Resolutions...for me, the start of September and the school year always feels more like a new year should...a fresh start on things..new clothes and school supplies...getting back into old routines...making new ones...I love cleaning my house out in the fall..

So..this September is going to be my New Year...out with the old and in with the new...I've already made several resolutions....using only reusable items in Hallie's lunch...water bottle, cloth sandwich and snack bags...cloth napkins...I've cleaned out one closet in my house...who needs 9 sets of bed sheets? Not me? I've whittled it down to 4 queens...and 2 singles for Leah's bed!

I would be too ashamed to show you my hand soap and candle collection...so come September I am not buying any more candles or hand soap until I *GASP* run out!!!!!!! Sersly, its an addiction...

And what would a new years resolution be without the obligatory "fitness" resolution...well my blogger buddy Erica (who had the most amazing body) she let me in on her fitness routine...so yep, come September..I've got to get my fat ass back in shape...

So enough with the random writing...you want to see some pics...that's why you came eh?


I mentioned Leah had a birthday..she turned 2..




Blowing out the candles with auntie Lindsay


James enjoyed the balloons, or rather.. the sticks on the balloons...



People often ask me how I get the 2 of them to nap..this is mostly how naps are...


Leah lovin her blue sunglasses...






I can't get the other 2 photos up that I wanted to post...Hallie's new hair cut and James' 9 month photo...maybe when hubs gets home from work he can get them off the camera ...I am begging for a new computer...this running in safe mode is for the birds...
So I think that's an adequate catch up...we don't really have any plans for the rest of the summer...we would like to get a night of camping, even just setting the tent up in the yard..I think the kiddos would like that...oh, and James had some blood work last week...his hemoglobin was 97 which is super duper...he goes in a few weeks to the hematologist for his official test for spherocytosis...I don't think he has the disease..he is doing so well...so far at 9 months..he has only had 3 blood transfusions....Hallie at 9 months..she had about 7-8....Leah beats them all...at 2 years, she has only had 2 blood transfusions....
Well..my time is up...off to a picnic today...the 3rd (or maybe 4th or 5th) annual Mosher/Whynot reunion..gonna eat some hodge podge....so yummy...hodge podge is a Nova Scotia thing...fresh vegetables from the garden cooked in a yummy cream sauce...so good...and Jen's mama...she makes chocolate cream cheese cupcake thingys....the best!



Have a wonderful Sunday....kiss and hug everyone you love!













1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to Leah! You have such cuties! That cake looks soooo good (one of my weaknesses. Yum)

    Yay you for your up and coming resolutions! Good luck with getting fit. I just know you will do great and feel so good about yourself.

    ReplyDelete