Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Walk this way...

Quick update...

It is very hot here, and with having my own bulit in little heater...I am SUFFERING, swollen and SUFFERING...and am acting like a miserable bitch with everyone...they will get over it....


I think the heat is also getting to the kids....Leah fell asleep in her highchair yesterday....








Hallie has moved into the pool



And....drum roll please.....

.
.
.
.
.



Leah has really finally started walking this week...






Yay Leah! I think the best part of Leah walking is how excited Hallie was/is, she is really proud of her little sister....thos are the mama moments I love!




1 comment:

  1. Ok, I'm going to attempt a post..hope it works! As far as being a bitch...yes, yes you are...kidding! I thought you handled yourself quite well Saturday, which, by the way, it was great to see you! Diapers, well who am I to give advice on cloth or plastic..or whatever they're made of! Anyway, I look forward to seeing Beebo, and Congrats to little Leah! Amy XO

    ReplyDelete