Sunday, August 9, 2009

Stumped....

It never really crossed my mind that I could have a boy, a son.....Doug always joked that I killed off all his boy sperm....now it looks like I might have let one through..

So, now I realize if Beebo is indeed a boy, I will need to change the title of my blog, its only fair....that's why I am stumped...

I'm not very creative, so I thought about just "The Mosher Kids"..well, thats taken *damn you*

I do not want something really long, my computer illiterate readers have a hard enough time with what I have now...as I still get the phone calls from the relatives..."whats the address of your computer thingy..again? *sigh*

So, I guess I will mull it over and see what I can come up with...


I've started nesting this week, well in the last few weeks really, but it is coming on strong now..and chasing after a toddler all day leaves very little time to get any real cleaning/organizing done..I am beginning to stress..a lot...plus, being almost 8 months pregnant limits what I can do..bending, lifting..etc

I've got a huge project list, but I hope if I plug at it a little each day I can get some stuff done..I am going to start cooking and freezing end of September, the last thing I want to worry about the 1st few weeks is meals....

If Beebo is a boy, that means I have a shitload of girl stuff I will need to get rid off...there are a few acquaintances that are due with babies..and I am waiting for both my sister in laws to spawn..so maybe they will use the girl stuff....but come on, I can't sit on it forever, lol...

I do have some pics and video to put on, they should be uploaded by tonight...

A few posts ago, I wrote that I no longer wanted to be pregnant...I take that back...I am blessed to be pregnant and all the crap that goes along with it, its worth it...my mom's co worker lost her baby a few weeks before delivery, so heartbreaking...I am thinking of her and her angel *hugs*



1 comment:

  1. i enjoy my weekly reads, well they are more like a month read now....come on little mama, don't let your readers down, even the girls at my work enjoy your blog.

    ReplyDelete