Saturday, August 29, 2009

Busy week....

I can not believe it is Sunday....already!


A few highlights....


Hallie had her dentist appointment on Monday-no cavities to report, and we were told to expect that she will need braces in 2-3 years...no big surprise, she has my teeth and I think I was 12 when I had mine put on....

Took the girls and Candace (neighbor) to Crystal Palace on Wednesday....they all had fun, it was tiring for me, and to be honest I wanted to leave as soon as I got there...but I held on...4 hours we were there...ugh...my feet and legs were super swollen by the time we got home....last trip for awhile!


Here is a few short clips from their adventure.....




Leah wanted to wander around everywhere....and I am positive she would have left us










The train, if you can remember we took Leah on this on our March break visit, I think she enjoyed it more this time....







Are you surprised as I am to see Hallie on bumper cars....I never thought she would get on, timid little mouse that she is, but I think Candace convinced her.....she had a blast!

And I ended the week with a quiet evening to myself on Friday...Doug took the girls to his uncle's cottage for a BBQ....and can you also believe this is Hallie swimming in a lake....we are all so proud of her and I think this summer has been a real turning point for her, she has done so much and has really come out of her shell....my girl is growing up *wipes tears*




Doug starts school on Tuesday and Hallie on Wednesday...it will be just Leah and I home in the days now.....for a few more months.....big changes coming....


Am I ready?
Can I do this?


Stay tuned....



No comments:

Post a Comment