Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I'm having a baby....again...

I was tired of changing the litter box, so I decided to get pregnant..hahaha!


I am due sometime in mid November, since I do not have normal periods due to breastfeeding I need an ultrasound to get more accurate dating. I am a little freaked out, Leah will only be 18 months old and I will be dealing with a newborn...a toddler and a newborn...Leah is trying to climb the stairs as I type this...God help me!

I am already getting the boy comments...why is it that people assume that because we have 2 girls that we automatically want a boy..actually we want another girl..I have everything for a girl, besides I do not want to change the title of this blog! I think 3 girls would be awesome, hopefully they will be close, and at least one of the 3 will take care of us when Doug and I are old and need our asses wiped. We decided that we want to be surprised about the gender, I'm hoping that I can wait that long..we will see!

I'm tired as hell but otherwise good, I only have nausea and no vomiting right now, when I nurse my breasts feel like they are in the 10th fires of hell, please let that be a temporary thing...

I'm excited to share this journey with you..as it definitely will be the last time...Doug will be going for a snip snip!

Take care


1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! Congratulations!!! I cant wait to hear more about your journey!! :)

    ReplyDelete