Sunday, March 22, 2009

Friday Cuteness IV

Happy Friday Everyone!

Hallie is off school today because of an inservice....Jesus, they just had a week off for March Break, where were all these inservices when I was in school???

Leah has been miserable with a cold, it is the most annoying thing really...the nose runs 24/7 and she can hardly nurse because she can't really breathe out of her nose, poor little muffin. I constantly had to wipe her nose, and as I wiped she would turn her head, so she has snot streaks up to her hair, I just gave up and took a warm cloth to her at night.

Hallie's fish Silver died this week, it was a gruesome event...one day it was alive, the next it was all bent floppy and its eyes were nasty...as Doug was flushing him down the toilet to go to fishy heaven this is what Hallie said .."wait...I want to take a picture to remember him by" WTF I mean, this fish looked like he had leprosy..there was no picture, sorry to disapoint those that wanted to see silver post mortem! She got 2 new fish the other night, I am not sure what kind they are and I pray they are not male/female, Hallie named them coral and patches, I'm sure they will be dead next week, although we did have Silver for over a year..who knows??

I've included a few videos today, Leah is getting so big..she waves and claps and I she has started dancing, well moving back and forth when there is music on.














Hope everyone has a good weekend!







No comments:

Post a Comment