Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St.Patty's Day!

March break is off to a great start..Hallie already had a sleep over and tomorrow we are taking her to Crystal Palace in Moncton...Road Trip..YAY!!!




I got approx 22 min of sleep last night..leah is teething and getting over a cold so she has been delightful at night..this too shall pass..I just keep repeating that over and over in my head!





I found this pic while I was doing some late night etail therapy...it is so true!












I love my girls and if I never sleep again, they are still worth it!

May the luck of the Irish be with you today!



1 comment:

  1. Ive heard that quote before... and its so true! Amazing how u can completely love someone without any conditions, and just know that it will always be that way!
    Happy St Patricks Day! :)

    ReplyDelete