Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Hello World



I know blogs have been around forever, but for some reason I now want to start one..maybe out of sheer boredom or because its the "it" thing to have. As a stay at home mom (SAHM) I sometimes feel out of the loop... Christ, I only started texting a few months ago, even my 60 year old aunt texts and my 7 year old is in on it, and I am counting the days until she asks me for her own cell..its coming soon! Even if no one reads it, I can use it as a diary, as long as I update it every little while. The last year has gone by so fast, it seems like yesterday I was pregnant with Leah, now she is half a year old-yikes!!!!

It would be cool to be able to post pics and videos on here, as some relatives are away, some prefer to connect online rather than a phone, and this is an easy way to check on whats happening in our little part of the world. Let me see if I can post a pic now...



It works! Yay Me!

Now that I accomplished something, I can go start my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment