Monday, January 19, 2009

2008...

1. What did you do in 2008 that you’d never done before?

  • I said goodbye to my nanna before she passed away *sniff*

  • Began using cloth diapers

  • Made a blog

  • Learn to let things just "go"

  • Got a snake as a pet

  • Fed said snake a dead mouse *barf*

  • Watched Hannah Montana about 123546467 times

  • Became part of the Webkinz hysteria

  • Tried being vegan for a week *did lose 3lbs that week*


2. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?




  • Money *duh*

  • Patience with my husband and my girls

  • Self control over food


3.What dates from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?




  • March 19- Hallie's big operation

  • April 3- Saw Leah the 1st time in my tummy with 3d ultrasound

  • July 5- Leah was born

  • Sept 8- I turned 30

  • Nov 27- My Nanna died

4. What was your biggest achievement of the year?



  • Giving Birth


5. What was your biggest failure?




  • Not visiting my nanna more


6. What was the best thing you bought?




  • Baby Einstein DVDs


7. Where did most of your money go?




  • Food and the girls


8. What did you get really, really, really excited about?




  • Everything my girls do, Leah smiling for the 1st time, Hallie getting 92% on her math test

  • Obama winning the US election


9. What song will always remind you of 2008?




  • Hannah Montana "Best of Both Worlds" I heard it all summer long..morning to night


10. Compared to this time last year, are you: a) happier or sadder? b) thinner or fatter? c) richer or poorer?




  • Happier/Thinner/Poorer


11. What do you wish you’d done less of?




  • Bitch to my husband


12. How did you spend Christmas?




  • With Doug and the Girls, we put up our own little tree in the basement with gifts. We went to my mom's for Xmas lunch and stayed home that night-it was nice and quiet!


13. Did you fall in love in 2008?




  • Everyday, a thousand times


14. What was your favorite TV program?




  • Dexter, The Tudors, Heroes, Survivor, Big Love


15. What was the best book you read?

  • Atonement by Ian McEwan

16 What did you want and get?

  • A baby girl

17. What did you want and not get?

  • A new car

18. What was your favorite film of this year?

  • Sex and the city

19. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?

  • I was 30 and I went out the supper with the family

20. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?

  • HAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa. What is fashion?

21. What kept you sane?

  • My girls

22. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?

  • Guess what? I don't care

23. What political issue stirred you the most?

  • Prop 8

24. Who did you miss?

  • My Nanna who passed away and Amy, she is in Afghanistan

25. Who was the best new person you met?

  • Leah

26. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008.

  • Karma is a real bitch!

27. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.

  • I really couldn’t care less about music

No comments:

Post a Comment