Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The most wonderful time of the year..

The time has come....my annual ranting about the impending Christmas season....

First off...WTF is Black Friday...well, I know what it is but...PEOPLE GETTING SHOT OVER $2 TOWELS....god help me if this idea ever makes its way up to Canada...us northerners have Boxing Day sales and I avoid those like the plague...

And Cyber Monday...well...I won't even go there.....it wasn't what I thought it was.....

I do want to take this moment to say a little prayer for all those working retail this season...I did it, and I've also worked Xmas Eve, Xmas day....bless you all...I know most of you don't give a fuck...I didn't either...I usually went home after my shift and listened to Nine Inch Nails and fighting the urge to smash all my good dishes...

Lets talk about retail workers for a minute....especially the jackasses that work at the worst place on earth AKA WALMART-I'm in there wandering around looking for a sales associate to get me something I can't reach...I grab some pubescent guy who I know is likely checking me out before he decides if he is going to be helpful or a dick...so I adjust my boobs to give him a little incentive...he takes the bait...but wait...he needs a ladder...so I wait...I wait...I wait....prick never comes back...ever...shit...Doug is texting me...wtf are you doing in there...so I bail...thanks asshole because of you my kid will be pissed on Christmas morning...

Oh Christmas morning....the thought of you already makes my fingers ache....I know they will be cut and bloody from undoing all those twist ties on the kids toys....we get it...you don't want your crap stolen but please have some consideration for all those parents who will be taking those toys out of boxes...we bleed....




No comments:

Post a Comment