Monday, October 11, 2010

2 Months...

Dear Dad,

Its 2 months today that you passed on...some days it feels like 2 years and some days it feels like 2 minutes..

We miss you..we miss your laugh and your wacky sense of humor..Leah misses hugs from her grandad..well, we all miss everything..

And you are missing a lot too...but I do have a sense that you are keeping a close watch on things..and I hope you like the renovations I am doing to your house..lol..I think you would!


I don't have time to write out a long post, but just share a few pics..

This is my tattoo that I got in memory of my dad..he owned a water business so I thought water drops would be most appropriate..they are also my tears...



A new necklace that I got..3 little eggs in my nest...for my 3 little hatchings...


A pic of James...(Holy crap, he will be 1 in a few weeks..eek!)





And dad, this is what I got to put your ashes in...so you are always close to my heart..Leah will come up and hold it in her hands and put it close to her heart and say "Grandad's heart" and give it a kiss...and yes, I sob everytime she does it!




Dad, you missed Hallie's first day of school..so here is a pic of her..






James' 10 month photo...he is turning into such a little boy...I will make sure that he knows who is Grandad is/was...and I know you will be watching proudly as he has his first drive in the water tuck!







I hope that gets everyone a little up to speed..I know I have been a bad blogger, but once I get back into it, I will post more often..my camera broke..etc..so check back soon...its not like you have anything better to do..eh?

2 comments:

  1. Love the new pics and to see you posting again. Your family and you have been on my hearts lately, so it's good to see you. I LOVE the tattoo!!! Kiddos are growing like weeds :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer:) Did you get my post over at your end? I did mail out another package..lol..I do have a tracking number this time..haha! So keep an eye out for it, it should come this week..if not I will hunt it down..I hope you like everything and I did round up some more stuff to send..so I will get that off soon too..take care *hugs*

    ReplyDelete