Monday, June 28, 2010

Apologies...

I'm sorry, I did not intend to put you all in a depression...just let me add...I cry myself to sleep every night...I KID..hahaha...its every second night...


So...how about I lighten the mood....


James' 8 month photo...







I can't believe he is 8 months already...where did my baby boy go?


I don't have much to blog about...I don't watch TV anymore...I hardly get out anymore...yeah, that's depressing...but I am excited about the upcoming theatrical release of Eclipse...Lindsay and I have gone to every Twilight movie together...I am looking forward to that...

In other fabulous news...I put myself on a month diet...since the 1st of June, I have not eat any junk...as in chocolate, chips..grease...I do allow myself veggie pizza...I have also been doing my wii fit 2-3x a week and I am proud to announce I have lost 15lbs since then...that gives me a total of over 25 lbs since March break...let me tell ya...nothing like a loved one dying to kill the appetite...the week I was told my dad was terminal, I literally ate nothing for 5 days...just water...I was not hungry..and that is really unusual, as I am an emotional eater...well I thought I was...

Something else shocking....Hallie finishes school this week...she goes and gets her report card tomorrow...holy shit...grade 3 here we come...I am looking forward to being able to sleep in past 6:30, not fighting over what she wears, homework and early bedtime...summer will fly by though..it always does...good thing..as I hate summer...

Doug also finished school a few weeks ago, well we did it...we survived almost a whole year of Doug not working and going to school everyday...I think he is pretty darn proud of himself as we all are...one year left and he will be graduating and working on airplanes, which I am not entirely thrilled about...I have this morbid worry that he may get sucked into the engine of a plane..he came home from school one day describing the many ways an airplane mechanic can die on the job...fall in the engine, incinerated by the engine, fall from the plane, die in a plane crash, get locked in a compartment and left to die...oy vey!

Leah's birthday is next week...I was going to make her a cake, but I just don't have the motivation anymore...so I am going to order her cake and just have a quiet celebration with close family...the last 2 years have gone by so fast...

Have a super safe week and tell your loved ones you love 'em!









6 comments:

  1. Awww I am so sorry to hear about your dad. If you need anything, I'm here.

    Congrats on the weight loss, I need to kick my butt back in gear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jennifer *hugs*

    Did you get another Wii? The Just Dance game is really fun and burns a ton of calories..

    I'm still working on the eye makeup pics..I email you them when I get a few done...

    Also, since I don't use Lush anymore..I would be happy to send you some of it..its all new, but I have had it since 2009, so I don't know how they are quality wise, they still smell great... I know you mentioned that you don't have a Lush where you are..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like such a loser because I just saw this! You were on my mind today and I wanted to check and see how you were doing. I know what you feel with your dad and how things must be going for you. I just wanted to tell you, I'm praying for you and if you ever need to talk or anything, feel free to email me-jenlhaa@yahoo.com

    I haven't gotten another Wii yet, but I really need to. I have so many things that I need to buy before the end of summer, it's crazy.

    Are you sure about the Lush? That is so generous of you. The closest Lush is about 4 hours away in Dallas and I just don't get down there hardly at all. If you are sure that you don't want them, let me know and I'll email you my address. That's really so sweet of you!

    I'm praying for you and your family. Let me know if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is nothing at all wrong with 'wearing' your child. Please do not come and comment on my blog when you have NO idea of what the past 9 months have been like. I was simply saying that at 9 months I didn't think I'd be buying a sling/wrap/carrier. I should have bought one before she was even born. I am all about attachment parenting if that is for you, I am just not used to it. I am not judging you or anybody who 'wears' their child. Sorry you were so offended.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also, I was just reading your blog and wanted to say that I am so sorry about your Dad, I will say a prayer for him and for your family.

    Your son is adorable along with your other kids! They are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I miss your blog posts girly! Going to email you right now :)

    ReplyDelete