Saturday, May 29, 2010

Falling behind...

I've been so slack in my blogging, that I have no idea where to begin...





First off, James hit 7 months last week...below is his monthly chair photo...











We went to the local wildlife park last Sunday...Hallie is into deer at the moment..she thought she died and gone to heaven when she was able to feed them..




Guess you all know where abouts I live now...


Last week Leah got into the diaper cream, I thought she was being terribly quiet...and you know when toddlers are quiet..they are into something...it was a pain in the ass to wash off too that shit is waterproof...





I was cleaning a corner of the house and I came across her old "teeth" sookie...






Doug finished the basement...the tv is still hanging..and no wires at all...I must admit, I was skeptical in the beginning that he would be able to pull it off..but I like the look and I don't have to worry about the kiddies pulling any cords...


Since I took these, I thought I would share...my basement when it is tidy...see, there is carpet and floor there after all....










We are working on a playroom , so I can get all that kids crap out of the way..I am a minimalist..I like clean lines and I hate clutter..if I had my way the only things that would be in the room is the couch and tv..everything else is unnecessary..

I have to cut this short...James is calling "mummmm mumm"

Hey, its better than no update..
Take care folks...





































1 comment:

  1. I love your basement! Oh what I would do for that kind of space!

    ReplyDelete