Saturday, May 22, 2010

Blame Doug...

So we were getting a new computer, then we weren't...

Because Doug said he could clean out our old harddrive..etc...oh, yes...he cleaned it out...he lost everything...

Ok, so we start fresh with a new hard drive off one of our older computers...just as I was getting the hang of that one, uploading and saving pictures and favorites..etc..he gets the other hard drive back..you still with me....so all that I had done on the new hard drive was gone and replaced with the old one...

Take a shot for every time I type hard drive...

Now, we are back with the original...so when I get all the pics and vids in one central location and they stay there longer than 2 hours I will organize a huge media post...

It will be worth your wait...and I might even put one of myself on there...

Hope everyone is having a faboo Saturday..weather is brilliant here and Doug is gone for the day... I'm gonna make some guacamole, hummus and salsa...I'm in a dipping mood today..

Blessings~



No comments:

Post a Comment