Thursday, April 29, 2010

Bugger Off....

My cold is still lingering...

Yesterday it was James' turn to visit the children's emergency...he woke up all wheezy wednesday morning ..and by lunchtime he was getting worse...they gave him a dose of steroids and he is doing okay today....let me tell you, there is nothing more gut wrenching than watching your baby struggle to breathe...

So yep, all five of us are sick...fun times indeed...I've not got a full nights sleep in over a week...

We almost made it out of cold/flu season....although the silver lining is that James and Leah were not at the peak of their cold at the same time...I would have went bonkers...

Basically...I look a mess, my house beyond recognition...

I've got tons of pics and video to upload...maybe tomorrow I'll get them up...

Blessings~



No comments:

Post a Comment