Saturday, April 24, 2010

High fever, vomiting, runny nose...etc...

No, the Moshers have not fallen off the face of the earth...we all have a plague of sorts...well minus James...he is likely getting antibodies from my breast milk....Leah has been to children's emergency once, the Dr office once...Hallie seems to only have a mild fever and sore throat...I've got it all...it truly sucks being sick and have to take care of the kiddies...thank the stars that my in laws have taken James for the day/night....

Meanwhile its Saturday night and I'm hunkered down on the sick couch watching the hockey playoffs...once again...the Penguins are going into overtime....dammit, I can barely keep my eyes open past 11:30....

Have no fear, I will be back to my regular ramblings in a few days....

Blessings~)0(

No comments:

Post a Comment