Friday, June 26, 2009

So much, so little time....

*phew* time for myself!


Leah has morphed into a different kid over the last few weeks...ohhh, shes baaaaaad!


She has started taking steps, last night was the most she has taken and she took a tumble and hit her forehead on the hardwood floor..poor baby, she does seem a bit more cautious today..as they say, one step foward, two steps back! I hope to get some video, but she just does it out of the blue


She has discovered that she can whine...along with the whining, she says "mum mum mum"... and when she needs my attention she has no patience, the whine is at full volume and it is so annoying...


She no longer likes to be constrained...she tries to get out of the carseat, high chair, crib, my arms...etc..


Throwing food has become #1 fun, its even funnier when the dog is waiting down below..the dog gets excited when I put her in her chair for a meal...he knows whats coming!


Her temper has begun...if I have something in my hand she wants, she will hit my hand and make this grunting sound...if I do not give said item to her...we have a meltdown



Hallie finished school this week, she goes in on Monday to get her report card..and its onto grade 2 we go...*sigh*


Doug finally got accepted into his course for aircraft engineer..I am so proud of him..looks like I will be packing 2 lunches come September...hope he likes bologna and cheesestrings..


I'm finally over the half way mark in my pregnancy, I still feel great and sometimes forget that I am pregnant, until the little one rolls around and I look in the mirror and see my belly..yep, there is a baby in there...







A few pics from the last few weeks....



This is what happens when you skip your afternoon nap...



You fall asleep eating your supper





Leah loves berries...




The water cooler is great entertainment






Doug turned 30 last week, so we had a little party for him...actually he had a party for himself. He bbq'd steaks and did the entertaining, I was on clean up and kid duty..








Video...






Next birthday is Leah...my baby is turning 1 *cries*



Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment