Saturday, July 11, 2009

Finally.....

We have a new video camera and it takes forever to upload the videos onto blogger..so it was impossible for me to get a few hours at once to organize them, so I did a little bit over the week and now they are finally done....the videos are in little seperate clips, there may be a way to make them all one long video but I have no fucking clue how to do that, I am lucky I got them converted and uploaded, so take what you can get...



Okay....big news!





My baby girl turned one!



I did not want to have a huge party, as it would have been too much work for me and when it becomes "work" I do not enjoy myself..so we kept it simple, invited some family and had hamburgers and hotdogs..etc..


The weather was so so, it was not sunny but it did not rain so I have to be happy with that...maybe next year it will be nicer.





Leah started her morning with her usual timmy tim bits breakfast...*joke* It was her bday so I indulged her...alot..











Leah making her grand entrance to her party.....






Leah playing with her guests....













Her cake.....and Hallie...











Banner Jenn made....
















Time to sing happy birthday....










More cake fun....









Effects of sugar....









Opening presents...






It was a great time, the food was good and I think everyone enjoyed themselves, least I hope so!













No comments:

Post a Comment