Friday, May 15, 2009

A snake, mustard and a moment of insanity...

I want mustard, I want to make love to it..I stand at the fridge and squeeze it into my mouth..



Now that is out of the way, I have a few updates to pass along from the last week...Leah is cutting 4 top teeth all at once..which means no sleep for me, although I think them coming in all at once is probably better than one here and there. Hallie's fish died, well they died a week after we got them but I just forgot to tell you.

Now that I am starting to look pregnant, people are starting with the "boy" comments, and I am getting really pissed....here is just a sample..

  • Neighbor #1-"Trying for your boy" -Nope, trying for a baby really, but I could give birth to a cat..who knows
  • Neighbor #2 after I told her I think it is another girl- "oh that's too bad" -WTF, yes, because girls are worthless
  • Barb the pharmacy technician "boys sure do love their mommas" oh, I guess my girls do not love me..that's why Leah keeps me up all night..she hates me..fuck, why did I not think of that?

Sure, if this one is a girl we will be spending 10 million dollars on clothes, tampons, shoes and makeup..but we love our girls and would be thrilled with another..Doug and I feel blessed, you get what you are given and if that is 3 girls then there must a reason why God would give us them. Besides, I'm sure I will have grandsons, and then I can have "my boy" and give him back when he is being a little shit-I like that idea much better!


Here is some pics I took this week...






Leah looking cute as a kitty..meow!











That white thing on the floor beside her, that is the safety latch..she ripped it off..I need to organize my cupboards..yikes! Oh, the other thing on the floor besides the latch is her cookie not a mammoth piece of dirt








She has been standing on her own a lot, for a few minutes now at a time..after I took this pic, she fell into the clothes basket, her feet were sticking up...I felt bad for laughing but it was cute!




Just a video of her being silly...







Hallie and her boy snake with the girl name...







Oh, and my moment of insanity...wanting a 4th..


No comments:

Post a Comment