Sunday, May 10, 2009

Say it with a cake...

Uterus...Yummy



I found this cake after discovering this blog http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/ ....its brilliant!


Nothing says Happy Mother's Day better than an cake that thanks the mom for not having an abortion, and it looks to be on top of a Louis Vuitton bag???





I was looking for baby cakes and mostly babyshower cakes came up in the search...holy moly there are some creepy cakes out there, who the fuck makes these things???
This one is just odd....







This one is different, I notice this seems to be the new trend in babyshower cakes...





And this one, imagine going to the bakery counter to order your cake and ask them to do this...



I've seen this one before, its Linda's fave...




I plan to have a quiet Mother's Day..Hallie and Leah got me a few little spa items...its like they have this impression that I have time to pamper myself...




So happy Mother's Day to all you moms!




No comments:

Post a Comment