Friday, April 10, 2009

*Good* Friday Cuteness VI

I can not believe I have not updated in a whole week.....shame on me *beats self*

I have just been so unbelievably tired, its hard work trying to get my body to keep up, especially with breastfeeding, my poor body has to provide nutrition for 3 beings..I only plan on nursing Leah until she is a year, so 3 more months to go..might be sooner as she bit (has 2 bottom teeth now) me yesterday and it hurt like a motherfucker!


Apart from being tired, I am always hungry..I would walk 10 miles if someone held out a pie in front of me! And this is the 1st pregnancy that I really have cravings, I woke up Wednesday needing a warm slice of homemade bread and butter, I had to go to the bakery up the road and get some. I actually have a craving for salad with ranch dressing and I am a vinaigrette kind of girl, so I've been pigging out on salad, I figure I can have as much of that as I want, its just lettuce.


Here is just a sample of what I crave daily
  • Cherry pie and vanilla ice cream
  • honey nut cheerios
  • fried pepperoni
  • steak and fried onions
  • alphagetti
  • iced coffees from Starbucks

Its going to be an interesting 9 months, I'm grateful Doug encourages me to eat what/when I want, so I do not get any grief from him even if I end up as big as Shamu the whale!



I've got a few pics to add, I was just going to make an Easter post with pics of the girls, but I always add pics on Friday so I'll keep with tradition!



This is what she has been trying to do all week!


Little stinker, look at that look on her face "hahaha mama, lookie what I can do"


This is not a real carrot, I had some bunny ears laying around somewhere I wish I had them for this pic!





She loves climbing on all of Hallie's stuffed animals. Leah has saved many of Hallie's toys from a certain fate (garbage) I was going to get rid of them, but Leah enjoys some of them, so they have a stay of execution..for now!

Hope everyone has a great long weekend and the Easter bunny brings you lots of chocolate!

1 comment:

  1. Darryl and I hope you all have a VERY HAPPY EASTER!!! We miss and love you guys.

    ReplyDelete