Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday Cuteness V

Happy Friday!


The last 2 nights I have dreamt that I had a little boy...now I am starting to panic! We were out last night and I was looking at baby girl clothes and I said to Doug it would be so strange to shop in the boys section...its like a foreign country to me, everything is a sea of blue! Another worry I have about a boy is it's... penis..I know about girl parts (obviously) but I would have to learn how to clean little boy parts, it just seems so more complicated..do they really spray pee everywhere when you change them???

I was doing some reading on gender and we have a 46% chance of having a boy, if you already have 2 of the same gender, supposedly you have a higher chance having the same again, however I read that in general your odds of having a boy are higher anyway as there is something like 51 boys born to every 49 girls, boys are weaker and can die more easily apparently so its mother natures way of evening out the population. I am betting on another girl, I know of at least 2 families where they have 3 of the same gender! I think some people felt sorry for Doug after Leah was born " oh you poor man, 2 girls" Hallie does everything a boy does...she goes 4 wheeling, helps Doug in the garage, loves big trucks-he is so proud of her!

Here is a quick video of Leah doing her dancing..she is so cute..I really hope for another girl..they are so sweet- no offense to mothers with boys..but I have a little brother, I know what boys can be like, hahaha!



Hope you all have a great weekend!

Oh and the next person that tells me they are tired, I am going to punch in the face! If you have a bed you can get into and sleep for 6-8 hours a night or you can nap at will- then you do not have a right to complain..I get about 2 hours sleep each night and I do not get naps in the day, the only rest I get in the day is when I go to the bathroom!

I am pregnant and tired and extremely volatile and no, I do not care about your tiredness!

No comments:

Post a Comment