Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter 2009

It was a nice quiet weekend, only the weather was miserable..it snowed all weekend and today...so much for spring! The Easter Bunny found us and the girls got tons of chocolate that I am sure I will devour before the week is out.

WARNING-LOTS OF PICS AHEAD!


Friday was nice, so we finally got the girls out to the backyard...Leah loved the swing set!













God I love that face..I just want to smoosh it all day long!


I love this one too, but I don't think she would let me smoosh it all day long...




Hallie hates having her pic taken and I was trying to get her into the Easter spirit, she was not having it..Leah enjoyed the bunny ears more...





And no, that is not the only sleeper she owns, I just happen to take lots of pics when she is wearing it


Sat night we made a bunny cake, I decided this will be a new tradition as my Nana always made me one and she passed away last Dec, I will miss her bunny cake this year...I'm hoping she would approve of the one we made..Hallie wanted a blue bunny, but I think white would have been better, he did have a white marshmallow tail though






And finally Eater morning, this is all the loot the bunny left



Hallie has been wanting a scooter for a few months, damn thing is noisy wheeling across the hardwood floors...it is fun though..wheeee!



Leah got a sunhat from Nana Tain

She snuck one of Hallie's plastic eggs




We went to the in laws for Easter supper, where there was even more stuff...my kids are definitely spoiled. I can not wait for next year, Leah will be almost 2 and I will have a baby, holidays are going to be so much fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment