Monday, December 6, 2010

Time.....wtf is that?

Okay, I have to update my blog...I am running out of excuses...gee..my fingers were broken..

No, seriously...I am sure most of you have jumped ship already..

But having 2 kids under the age of 2 and a half is keeping me pretty busy..especially since James had decided to start this whole walking business...I made him swear he was going to wait until he was 2...

So, I owe 2 birthday posts and a Halloween and random pics..

I promise they will be posted soon...


2 comments:

  1. We are looking forward to seeing pics of the kids...they change so much so quickly when they are small. Hope to see them soon. Love you all.
    Jenn & Darryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to hear from you, cause I have missed your posts! Hope all is well with you, give the kiddos my love :)

    ReplyDelete