Friday, December 17, 2010

Scary Birthday!

Here it is....the long awaited and seriously overdue pictures...

Up first...Halloween...

Hallie in her costume...she was a deer vampire queen..


The whole family...I went as Snookie devil, Doug was Gingy from Shrek..James was a pony *so cute* and Leah was an Angel..








A few pics of the kids wearing some random Halloween mask...







Birthdays:

James' 1st Birthday...



A banner Aunt Jen made...



His cake...

The birthday boy eating his cake...it took him a few minutes for him to realize that he was allowed to touch it...





Hallie's 9th Birthday..


Hallie is into deer at the moment...so she asked for a deer cake...Doug got creative and made one...I think it turned out really good...



A stuffed Rudolph that we got her from Costco..for her other gift we got her an ipod...





And just a few random Leah pics....




Making a funny face..





That's it..I do have some video that I will embed later in this post..they are still uploading on YouTube..




Have a great weekend..I will be wrapping presents this weekend..fun! I am being sarcastic, if any of you remember my Xmas post from last year..you already know I hate Christmas..














































Edited to add...I am not sure why the page is so long...





























































































































































































































































































1 comment:

  1. I love the pics of the kiddos! They all look so cute :) Happy holidays to your family!

    ReplyDelete