Friday, March 5, 2010

Waiting for...

Spring....

Yep, its that time again...my annual complaint against winter...its late though, usually I'm bitching in the middle of February...

As far as seasons go, I'm not much of a spring girl...I love the fall, give me the fall all year and I would be so very happy...but this year, for some reason, I am anticipating spring...I am seeing it as a "rebirth"....the earth is being born again, coming out of the winter's darkness...I'm sure BPAL has a perfume oil matching "spring".... I'm a big fan of perfumes that match the seasons and weather...

And the thing I dread most about spring....SPRING CLEANING!


I can't believe I'm going to post these photos.....

Here is our TV room....



I'm sad to say that it does not take long to get into this state, Leah is a very busy and messy toddler, I can only imagine what it will look like once James gets mobile * shudder*


And this lovely photo....this is where the magic happens....




To make you forget you seen those pics....








So, what are my plans for today?
You guessed it...
Cleaning....



Have a good one...

















































No comments:

Post a Comment